U-shape composed of 3 raised bars with 2 raised slats positioned 1 m before the end of the U.
To back into the U shape and knock down both raised slats with the wheels without disturbing the side bars or touching the end of the U.
- U Length: 4 meters
- U Width: 4 meters
- U Height: 0.30 meters approx.
- Raised slat Length: 1 meter
- Raised slat Height: 0.3 Meters approx.
- Distance between raised slats and end of the U: 1 meter
- Distance between raised slats: 0.8 Meters
Scoring / Effectiveness Faults:
- 2 slats knocked off = 10
- 1 slat knocked off = 7
- Not executed = 0
- Knocking down either side bar – 10
- Touching the end of the U -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination