Corridor with raised bars and marked 4m backing zone.
To back 4m in a straight line without disturbing obstacle.
- Width: 5 meters
- Height: 0.30 meters approx.
- Backing Length: 4 meters
- The team moves beyond the positioning line
- The rein back is successful when the front wheels pass behind the ground line withoutknocking down the side bars
- Only the reining back is counted
- Points are counted according to the zone that is reached
- Reining back past zone 3 (4m) = 10
- Reining back past zone 2 (3 m) = 7
- Reining back past zone 1 (2m) = 5
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
- Knocking down a side bar -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination