Bridge with dry or non-slip surface.
To cross bridge calmly and without hesitation at a WALK.
- Length: 3 meters minimum.
- Height: 0.20 meters minimum.
- Width: 2.50 m minimum, with side bars at a height of between 0.50 and 1.30 meters.
- The bridge surface must not be slippery.
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Walk is compulsory.
Any change in gait (not corrected) is considered as dangerous driving
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination