A marked corridor on sloping ground with 3 gates along the same level.
To stay within marked path while maintaining chosen gait.
- The corridor is marked along the same level on sloping ground
- Slope: 20 to 30°
- Width: 3 meters minimum.
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Carriage stopped or moving backwards -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination