Z Shape composed of raised bars.
Drive through the Z shape maintaining chosen gait / not disturbing bars.
- First Z shape: 9m x 6m x 4m
- Second Z shape: 4m x 2m x9m
- Corridor Widths: entrance 4 m., 2nd turn 5 m. / exit 5 m.
- Height: 0.30 m approx.
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Knocking down any of the bars -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination