U shaped Alley composed of raised bars with divider placed at entrance.
Maneuver U maintaining gait and not disturbing obstacle.
- U shape Length: 9 meters
- U shape Width: 9 meters
- Divider: 4 Meters
- Divider is placed so entrance is 4 m. wide and exit is 5 m. wide.
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Knocking down any of the bars -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination