A natural slope marked by flags and corridor marked on the ground.
To drive up the incline maintaining the highest chosen gait.
- Slope: 20°to 40 °
- Width: 3.50 meters minimum.
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Foot or wheel outside corridor
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination