Twin U Shape composed of raised bars.
Drive through theU shape maintaining chosen gait / not disturbing bars.
- Sides of the first U: 12m x 9m x 7m
- Sides of the second U: 7m x 10m x 12m
- Width of Corridor: entrance 4m / 2nd turn 5m / exit 5 meters
- Distance between the end of the U and the central bar: 5 meters
- Height: 0.30 meters approx.
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Knocking down any of the bars -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination