A series of Cones placed in a straight line 12 m apart in a marked corridor.
Weave through cones while maintaining chosen gait and not disturbing obstacle.
- The cones are placed in a straight line
- Distance between cones: 12 meters
- Width of the obstacle route: 8 meters
- Distance of the first and last cone from the entry and exit : 4 meters
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Disturbing the obstacle (Making the balls fall) – 10
- Foot or wheel outside corridor – 10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination