Description: A 2m x 8m corridor created by poles balanced on .3m risers marked with entrance and exit flags.
Objective: To drive a through obstacle at chosen gait without knocking down the poles.
- Distance between the bars: 2 meters
- Height: 0.30 m approx.
- Length: 8 meters
- Break in forward motion, change of gait
- Running out
- Stepping back
- Circling before the obstacle
Choice of Gait:
Maximum possible scores* Canter 10 / Trot 7 / Walk 5
In the event of a change in gait the score is given based on the slowest gait. Returning to the originally chosen gait does not impact the score.
*International Scoring / Levels not yet defined for Driven TREC.
- Making the Bars Fall -10
- No whip in the hand – 10
- Brutality -10
- Dangerous driving – 10
- Driver or groom stepping down from the carriage -30
- Tipped carriage – 50
- Uncorrected course error – Elimination